Sunday, April 10, 2011

Money Text Quotes

Heres the money text quotes that you may leave for or pick and send it to your friends and love ones.


Money text quotes:


Money can’t buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
Spike Milligan

I told the Inland Revenue I didn’t owe them a
penny because I lived near the seaside.
Ken Dodd

Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
Robert Orben

 have never been in a situation where having money made it worse.
Clinton Jones

Money is something you have to make in case you don’t die.
Max Asnas

It’s morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money.
WC Fields

The only thing money gives you is the freedom of not worrying about money.
Johnny Carson

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
Robert Frost

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
Donald Trump

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.
Errol Flynn

f women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
Aristotle Onassis

Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...