Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friendship Love Quotes

Friendship Love Quotes

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
~ Charles Caleb Colton


A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
~ Author Unknown

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
~ Albert Camus

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
~ Elbert Hubbard

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
~ John Ray

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.
~ Frances Ward Weller

A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what.
~ Kayla

Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
~ Mencius
{ http://quoteslifelove.blogspot.com }


Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
~ Anais Nin

My friends are my estate.
~ Emily Dickinson

A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.
~ Walter Winchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...