Saturday, April 23, 2011

Roses Quotes - Love Quotes

Roses Quotes - Love Quotes

True love is not without pain, like that of thorns in your side. Yet love is like the rose in full bloom, beautiful and full of life.
~ Author Unknown


My love is like a rose divided into two, the leaves I give to others, but the rose I give to you.
~ Author Unknown

Even if love is full of thorns, I'd still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that's worth all the pain.
~ Author Unknown

Sometimes a rose is destined to love a thorn.
~ Author Unknown

The fragrance of the rose, remains on the hand that gives it.
~ Author Unknown

Men are like roses, watch out for the pricks!
~ Author Unknown



Love is sweeter than any rose. Love pricks you far deeper than any thorn.
~ Author Unknown

You can complain because a rose has thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have a rose.
~ Author Unknown
{ http://quoteslifelove.blogspot.com }

The rose that all are praising Is not the rose for me.
~ Thomas Haynes Bayly

Go pretty rose, go to my fair, Go tell her all I fain would dare, Tell her of hope; tell her of spring, Tell her of all I fain would sing, Oh! were I like thee, so fair a thing.
~ Michael Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...