Thursday, April 7, 2011

Millionaires Quotes

Millionaires Quotes: How do you feel if you are a millionaire? How do they leave? let us know what do millionaires think.

All those predictions about how much economic growth will be created by this, all of those new jobs, would be created by the things we wanted - the extension of unemployment insurance and middle class tax cuts. An estate tax for millionaires adds exactly zero jobs. A tax cut for billionaires - virtually none.

Anthony Weiner

No fashion has ever been created expressly for the
lean purse or for the fat woman: the dressmaker's ideal is the thin millionaires.
Katherine Fullerton Gerould

What troubles me is not that movie stars run for office, but that they find it easy to get elected. It should be difficult. It should be difficult for millionaires, too.
Shana Alexander

How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Robert G. Allen


Ridiculous yachts and private planes and big limousines won’t make people enjoy life more, and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them. It would be so much better if that money was spent in Africa – and it’s about getting a balance.
Richard Branson - Life - Philanthropy - Money

Once I began following my own instincts, sales took off and I became a millionaire. And that, I think, is a key secret to every person's success, be they male or female, banker or p0rnographer:Trust in your gut.
Larry Flynt - Instinct - Belief - Success

The man who has won millions at the cost of his conscience is a failure.
BC Forbes - Rich - Failure - Greed

When I graduated from Stowe, a big public school, my headmaster's parting words to me were: "Congratulations, Branson. I predict you will either go to prison or become a millionaire."
Richard Branson Quotes

"A rich man is one who isn't afraid to ask the salesman to show him something cheaper."
Anonymous Quotes

"Let me tell you about the very rich - they are different from you and me."
F. Scott Fitzgerald Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...