Saturday, April 23, 2011

Love Angel Quotes

Love Angel Quotes

Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself, like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick ... you're my angel.
~ From the movie "A Walk to Remember"

A true friend is always be there when the whole world left you, he always cheers you up when the whole world has turned you down and he never asks you to act like an angel but he becomes your angel.
~ Author Unknown

Tonight I sent an angel to watch over you, but it came back. When I asked why, it told me that angels don't watch over other angels.
~ Author Unknown

Last night, they were doing a headcount of all the angels in heaven. There was one big problem, the sweetest angel was missing! Please let them know you're ok.
~ Author Unknown

Love is the angel that wanders within, tormenting the heart.
~ Author Unknown

Treat me like an angel, and I'll show you what heaven's really like.
~ Author Unknown

If only I was with you, I would kiss you. If only was beside you, I would embrace you tight. But since I'm far from you, I'll let the angels do it for me today ... but next time it will be my turn.
~ Author Unknown
{ http://quoteslifelove.blogspot.com }

When I think rain, I think about singing. When I think about singing, it's a heavenly tune. When I think about heaven then I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think about you.
~ Jamie O'Neal

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
~ Author Unknown

Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you.
~ Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...