Saturday, April 23, 2011

Life Quotes

Life Quotes

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
~ Hans Christian Anderson

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
~ Erma Bombeck

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
~ Robert Byrne

The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.
~ Chinese Proverb

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
~ Elwyn Brooks White

Life is simple, its just not easy.
~ Author Unknown

A life without cause is a life without effect.
~ Barbarella

Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~ Richard Bach

Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow.
~ Cherralea Morgen

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
~ Henry David Thoreau, Walden

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.
~ Jack Handey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...