Saturday, April 23, 2011

Break up Quotes Love Quotes

Break up Quotes Love Quotes

Love hurts when you break up with someone, love hurts even more when they break up with you but love hurts the most when you can't or are too embarrassed to tell the person you feel for that you love them.
~ Alex Williamz

I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose.
~ Rita Rudner

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
~ Kahlil Gibran

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
~ Author Unknown

When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It's like death.
~ Dennis Quaid

There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I won't stand for that.
~ Steve Martin

Americans, who make more of marrying for love than any other people, also break up more of their marriages, but the figure reflects not so much the failure of love as the determination of people not to live without it.
~ Morton Hunt
{ http://quoteslifelove.blogspot.com }

If you say, I love you, then you have already fallen in love with language, which is already a form of break up and infidelity.
~ Jean Baudrillard

I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
~ Author Unknown

Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.
~ From the television show The Wonder Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...