Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love Quotes 001-012

without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever.
Love Quote 001


I don’t know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I’ll get hurt again just like before. I never learn cause I don’t want to. Not now when I’m still strong to fall for you over and over again.
Love Quote 002

Someone told me that
 there really is such thing as magic. I never believed in that till I saw your smile and felt your touch. Then I realized you’re the only magical thing on earth who could turn this world into paradise.
Love Quote 003

I don’t regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to take, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to do to get me to you.
Love Quote 004

When I go to heaven and you’re not there, I’ll wait for you by the golden stair. If you’re not there by judgement day, I know you went the other way. And to prove my love is true, I’d go to hell to be with you.
Love Quote 005

I wish I could be with you every night, watch you fall asleep and kiss you goodnight. When I get to heaven, I know just what to do. I’ll spend eternity watching over you.
Love Quote 006

When I was walking alone, I wished that I can reach the end of the road. But when you walked with me, I wished the road would never end because I would rather be lost with you than reach the end without you.
Love Quote 007

To love is something I was afraid to do but there is something different about you. You made me do something I swore not to do. You made me fall in love with you.
Love Quote 008

I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.
Love Quote 009

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage
Love Quote 010

Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
Love Quote 011

We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love.
Love Quote 012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...