Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chelsea Handler encourage sleeping around with people you work


Chelsea Handler conversation with Piers Morgan. in an intervie of Morgan To Handler, whose favorite topic I've come to realize is love, Morgan asked Handler if she had ever been in love, which led to what could've been an awkward moment, Handler's ex-boyfriend and former boss, Ted Harbert, is one of Morgan's at NBC.

Handler defended her relationship with Harbert. "I don't think it really matters if you're in love with somebody and I was," Handler said. “It had nothing to do with him being my boss, it's just how we came together."

Handler and Harbert split early last year, Herbert was named chairman of NBC Broadcasting after Comcast took control of NBCU last fall.


Handler added: "I encourage sleeping around with people you work with. It makes things fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...