Monday, February 14, 2011

Isaac Newton Quotes

Isaac Newton Quotes

This most beautiful system [The Universe] could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.

~ Isaac Newton

If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.

~ Isaac Newton

I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

~ Isaac Newton

To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.

~ Isaac Newton

No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess

~ Isaac Newton

Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.

~ Isaac Newton

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.

~ Isaac Newton

We build too many walls and not enough bridges.

~ Isaac Newton

If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been due more to patient attention, than to any other talent

~ Isaac Newton

If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.
{ http://quoteslifelove.blogspot.com/ }

~ Isaac Newton

A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding.

~ Isaac Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...