Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Brothers Quotes

Brothers Quotes

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
~ Vietnamese Proverb

I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.
~ James Boswell

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
~ Marc Brown

It takes two men to make one brother.
~ Israel Zangwill

There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother.
~ Astrid Alauda

I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.
~ Maya Angelou

A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
~ Author Unknown

A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
~ Author Unknown

Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
~ Susan Scarf Merrell

If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.
~ Sam Levenson

It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.
~ Dylan Thomas

A brother is a friend given by Nature.
~ Jean Baptiste Legouve

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
~ Author Unknown

The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother - and they'll settle for a puppy every time.
{ http://quoteslifelove.blogspot.com/ }
~ Winston Pendelton

All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.
~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...