Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One hundred free text messages from Touch Mobile

 I just want to share here one of my experience from one of a mobile phone network this is not  a paid story i just want to share it or maybe one of you also experience this also. Last January 25, 2011
 I receive  a message from a  Touch Mobile number 8888 it says that: 

(TM advisory: Paumanhin kung kayo ay nahihirapang mag text o tumawag nitong mga nakaraang oras. Nagpadala kami ng FREE 100 texts sa inyong account (valid for 24 hours), patunay na kayo ay mahalaga sa amin thank you.)

And with that i say is it real? Touch Mobile is giving this for free? i check may balance and may balance doesn't add
so I'm thinking its a fake message but the day after my unlimited text expired i try to text more people but my balance remain as is. so therefore its true that they give that 100 text for free. have you experience this kind of thing also? anyway they give that free text messages because of their network problem that its hard to make calls and delayed text messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...