Monday, August 17, 2009

Famous Determination quotes collection

"An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men."
~ Thomas Fuller

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
~ Albert Einstein

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."
~ Unknown

"We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history."
~ Sonia Johnson

"Little by little one walks far"
~ Peruvian Proverb

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
~ Og Mandino

"The determination to win is the better part of winning."
~ Daisaku Ikeda

"When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome."
~ Wilma Rudolph

"I don't think about risks much. I just do what I want to do. If you gotta go, you gotta go"
~ Lillian Carter

"The Will of Man Is Stronger Than Iron Bars"
~ Anwar Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...