Sunday, May 30, 2010

Collection of Graduation Quotes

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." ~ Confucius
Finally, my college Graduation Day is here. It's time for me to go forward in success and time to step into the world of opportunities.
As part of the graduating class of 2010, I have already started writing my graduation speech. We all know besides motivation, quotes and sayings can add magic to your speech.  And I think that it makes a speech so much more refined.
So, after a lot of hardwork, I have compiled the list of some best graduation quotes.
Do have a read and feel free to add your own quotes, there isnt anything I love more than to hear a the wisdom of a new quote.


 
~Success Quotes for the Graduate~

 Congratulations Natasha! 

Always remember that everything you can imagine is real, now go grab everything you ever dreamed possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...