1. Don't find love, let love find you.
That's why it's called falling in love,
because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.
2. God made mud,
God made dirt,
God made guys
so girls could flirt!
3. Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to
show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her
4. The best thing about me is you.
5. You know it's love when the tiny details about another person, ones that are insignificant to most people, seem fascinating and incredible to you
6. This is the miracle that happens every time to those who
really love; the more they give, the more they possess. To love one who loves you,
To admire one who admires you,
In a word,
to be the idol of one's idol,
Is exceeding the limit of human joy;
It is stealing fire from heaven
7. And I shall find some girl perhaps
And a better one than you
With eyes as wise, but kinder
And lips so soft, but true
And I dare say she will do.
Teen love quotes by: Rupert Brooke
8. Nothing to do but wait.
In the stale heat
of the attic, in the rippled
full-length mirror, she posed
in velvet, in chiffon, in
her mother's useless clothes,
waiting for her breasts
to blossom and fill
the loose bodice of
Teen love quotes by:Julie Kane from "Thirteen."
9. "Yes," I answered you last night;
"No," this morning, sir, I say:
Colors seen by candlelight
Will not look the same by day.
Teen love quotes by: Elizabeth Barrett Browning
10. Real tears are not those that fall
from the eyes and cover the face,
but those that fall from the heart
and cover the soul.