Monday, March 14, 2011

Txt Quotes

Here are Some Txt Quotes that you might like to pick and send to your friends or with your someone in life.
  • So u think u are cool & every1 likes u?Well u r wrong.No1 loves u,misses u,needs u or even thinks of u...more than i do!



  • Those who are afraid to fall, will never fly!


  • I cry 4 the times U were almost mine. I cry 4 the memories I've left behind. I cry 4 the pain, the lost, the old, the new. I cry 4 the times I thought I had U.


  • Never cry 4 anyone in life, coz for the whom u cry,doesnt deserve your tears, & d one who deserves it, never let u cry.....


  • When im not txting you it doesnt mean that i have forgotten about you. im just giving you time to miss me


  • In times of difficulties don't say "god, i have a big problem" instead say... "hey problem, i have a big god" have a nice day


  • My heart problem has reached a critical stage that doctor says there are only 2 options left....i.c.u or ...............u c me


  • What if u love someone who do not love u in return


  • There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.


  • It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.


  • The nominies 4 nice lovers r; 1.you 2.you! 3.you!! 4.you!!! nd the winner is me coz i have you!!!


  • Hello. im the happiness fairy ive sprinkled happy dust on u.So smile dammit this shit is expensive!


  • Welcome to sweetdreams airline, all passengers on bed, hug your pillow as the flight will be leaving soon to dream land good night.


  • When god made u he was having a good day! coz ur so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... happy b irthday


  • Some things r left undone, some words r left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but some ones as nice as you could never be left unwished, happy birth day dear!


  • We pray that the almighty keep u steadfast on his path & that he extend his grace, compassion and mercy over you. may you remain a source of love joy & inspiration 2 ur parents & family. may he keep u safe humble and courageous on times of adversity & success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...