Saturday, January 29, 2011

April Fools Day Quotes

April Fools Day Quotes:

April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.
~ Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson, 1894

April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly.
~ Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
~ Chinese Proverb

Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
~ Robert Frost, "Cluster of Faith," 1962

He who is born a fool is never cured.
~ Proverb
{ http://quoteslifelove.blogspot.com/ }

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
~ Mark Twain

If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings.
~ Welsh Proverb

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.
~ Jack Handey

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
~ Japanese Proverb

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
~ Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...