Sunday, August 30, 2009

Famous quotes by Muhammad Ali

Few inspiring quotes from the best heavyweight boxing champions ever, Muhammad Ali

"Old age is just a record of one's whole life."

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."

"Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are."

"Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong."

"I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world."

"My toughest fight was with my first wife."

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."

"The man who has no imagination has no wings."

"There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...